Sunday, May 30, 2010

blech

well its exam week. im sorry for being such a lack luster blahger.
in officially 7 days i'll be in carles de gaulle waiting for my plane to gt in. i board at4:10pm and get into atlanta at 8:05 and then jackson at 11:11pm.
i cant believe its over. i mean i can. but its weird. four months was longer than i expected, not long enough to learn french but long enough for me to miss everyone. its weird thinking about it. i think this has been the longest ive been without seeing some of my friends/family...ever.

i still havent been inside the chateau (castle) in angers, though. so i can't leave yet.

when i got here my the view outside my window was pretty bleak. now the trees have leaves, the flowers have petals, and everythings alive.
i didnt learn anything about myself here that i didnt already kind of know. i can be really crazy, really drunk, really bored, really extreme.
and as always, i'm constantly trying to get myself under control.

major disappointments: not making more friends, not going to primavera (not really my fault, who gives exams on saturdays?), not going to any concerts, missing class so often, not going to amsterdam

so i guess i'll just have to come back eventually. graduation? who knows. maybe i'll WOOF in the netherlands or something. farm wind. fuckit. europe is great. but america is always slightly better.

see you soon,
sara

No comments:

Post a Comment